WRITING 4

 The home.

Ad to sel sell my house. 

My house is very big and large. there is a bedroom, a bathroom and a kitchen. the garden of my house is large and green. The outsite walls are white. 

-The bedroom:

In the bedroom there is a bed with a blanket. Next to de bed there is a blue clock. There is a lamp and curtains. Above the bed there is a mirror and a poster. In the desk there is a lamp and a chair. There is a wardrobe.

-The bathroom: 

In my house there is a bathroom. In the bathroom there is a shower and next to it there is a toilet. My bathroom walls are white with tiles. There are two sinks. My bathroom is a large and big.

-The kitchen:

My kitchen is large (and big). There is a cupboard and it is next to a fridge. Kitchen's walls are white. In my kitchen there is a small microwave . under the microwave there is a dishwasher. Also next to it therre is a table with chairs that we use for breakfast. 


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Letter to a friend (Writing 06)

COMMENT- 06