Letter to a friend (Writing 06)

 


Hello.

       My name is Andrea. I am 12 years old. I'm from Spain. I live in Salobreña (Spain). I've got two sisters, but I haven't got any brothers.                                                                                                                In Spain not many teenagers go to boarding schools, but I don't go to a boarding school. My house is near my school, I usually walk to school.

I get up at 6.30 in the morning and I have breakfast at 6.45. Then I go to school. I usually study from 6.00 or 6.30 every day. After school, I do my homework, I watch TV and read the book. I go to my tennis classes on Mondays and Wednesdays. Also I go to my volleyball class on Tuesdays or Thursdays. I always go to my English classes in afternoon . Do you like English?                                                                          Write me soon.


      Were's my friend Daniela, she is 13 yeras old. She is from Spain and she lives in Lobres (Spain).        She gets up at 7.00 in the morning and she has got breakfast at 7.10. Then she goes to school. She always studies from 5.00 (five o'clock). After school, she does her homework and plays football. She goes to her football classes in every day. Also she goes to reiceforcement classes on Mondays and Wednesdays. She loves football. Do you like football?                                                                                                          Write me soon.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

WRITING 4

COMMENT- 06